Wednesday 4 December 2013

Langkawi Trip...HBP family day

Assalamualaikum and hai everybody..




actually i want to story about my experienced with my HBP family on Langkawi trip last month.We having academic holiday 3day with 2 night.There are many activities on the trip session.

first place thet we are visit is Dataran Helang. At dataran Lang we should to sketch man-made structure. I was decide to sketch helang. I choose these man made structure because Helang is the main symbolic og Pulau Langkawi.Actually I was  sketche the structure of Helang from the rear side..

We are spent time for this  trip in Langkawi at Chenang Beach.




this is my sketches. I think that is not enough good compare then others.But i must to learn to improve my talented.

we also having dinner with BBQ times.At the first night at Chenang Island we are very enjoy with the performance from each courses.


BBQ time.. the talented chef.. 



The best performanced....



For my second day at Pulau Langkawi,we are go to Island Hopping.Although i was having these before with my family but this time is so special for me because i go with my HBP family.We also go to Tasik Dayang Bunting to feel the natural nature.Then we also reach to Beras Basah Island.Beras  Basah Island is the best moments for me.In Beras Basah Island we also should to sketch natural structure.


Tasik Dayang Bunting... 


my friend and I try a paddle boat.. have fun together..


Beras Basah Island.. We also try banana boat...wowww so amazing guys.First trying in my life..


After having Island Hopping, we back to homestay at Chenang Beach to rest and ready for the next session on evening.

TELEMATCH!!! TELEMATCH !!!
We also having fun with the games. The best games is FUTSAL PANTAI. We are must to wear kain sarung thats also called kain pelikat.For the male students should wear kain batik on the games.. 



Futsal pantai..

For the last day at Pulau Langkawi we are just go to visit cable car and the last session are having our shopping.

we reach at Universiti Sains Malaysia around midnite..

I was so happy with these trip although it just a short academic trip..

Love you all.. 

Alhamdulillah  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment