Sunday 22 September 2013

my first projek

Assalamulaikum w.b.t and salam sejahtera,,,
how do u feel today?/
I feel so great because I excited to finished and submit my first studio project to my lecturer..

direct to my first project,,,,


ME,MYSELF & I

what should i do?//

project 1a

1.sketch my face... ohhh i think face that i draw like my friend face,,very different with my face,,but i not give up,, thats my first project i can improve it next time,,, maybe one day i can draw more better,,nobodys knows right..
2.i must describe about my personal background,, totally i just wrote very simple.. actually i tried to write in English,, i want to improve my pronounce and also my grammar,,, i hope no words " OH MY ENGLISH'' in my life after this,, practise to improve,,, talk,read and do more..inshallah
3. i also need to describe about my life after 5 years later... i wrote about my ambition and my plan,,,, finished my degree and also continues my study again in master,,,, what i wish i just wrote,, very honestly..hahahahahha...
4. lastly, i must write and describe about my plan for built better environment... i had little blurring about this part.. i search internet to get more information and from that i make some conclusion with my own words..

lets see my project 1a



oh my drawing so different with my face..hahahaha

project 1b
1. i must create my personal logo that show about my identity.. ok.. i just create what i want from my life..
2. after finished create my logo, i must be describe about these logo.. what the colour i use,the design represents and also on,,, 

360 DEGREES BUILT IT BETTER..my hot taglines,, ouchhhhh,,


very simple but have a big dreams... :)

improve our skill not improve our stress ok.. not delay your works.. 
just a bit advice here.. be yourself,, not regretted what u have done.. pass is pass .  do better after this,,

ok,, i already submit my project before i update this blog,, wish me luck for my next project.. see u agains,,
good  luck too all students RUS104.. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment