Monday 14 October 2013

My second project Rus104

Asslamaulaikum...

i want to update about my second project.. Actually i love with this project very well..


NATURAL & MAN MADE STRUCTURES..


what should i do is drawing nature live.. First step i must take photo for picture that i want to draw. but the picture that i take must be inside at the main campus..


Actually i take many photos for this project. I do that because i got blurring to choose any one that better and easy to drawing.


and i decide to choose this photo...


i take two picture ...


first photo that i take for natural structure and second photo for man made structure ..

lets see together what i choose for my drawings..


 

natural structure 
     

man made structure

alhamdulillah... i have done and finishing my drawing after 2 days... 

i also use drawing technique that my lecturer taught..

and this is my  final drawings



i hope i can do more best after this...
thank you..







No comments:

Post a Comment