Monday 14 October 2013

sclupture..

assalamualikum...

 360 degree built it better,,
thats my tagline..

ok... not waste much times...

for my next projects i must built one object creations thats called sclupture..
for this project i free to use any materials.... its up to me... but i have one theme for my slupture..
HARMONIES THEME..

Actually i really not know about this theme...
i work hard to understanding this theme.. i make some research from internet and also i ask many questions to my family on phone... After using many references finally i understands with these theme....

For my sclupture i decide to use polysterine board and semi recycle materials likes colour papers that i not use again.

i success to finish my sclupture before go to PROGRAM PIMPIN SISWA for 3 days...
but for me these sclupture was not good enough to compare with others people that more creative...  but i believe, i can do more better from this...



i have my own tagline  for my sclupture
"family is everything"

i choose this name because i really miss my family.. this sclupture also describe about the responsibility to care and protects family from dangerous.One family needs cooperations  to built harmonies concepts from each others.

I also use the harmonius colours for my slupture.. 

thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment