Tuesday 19 November 2013

NEIGHBOURHOOD & COMMUNITY

Assalamualaikum w.b.t and hello..

For this projects i must learn to understanding of basic elements and components of neighbourhood planning through my observation of the existing neighbourhood area.
Besides that, i learn something new about this projects.I learn how to analysis site throught observing the site.

My lecturer give chance to myfriends and I to choose any one place to make as site analysis.
From the top 5 neighbourhood area i choose  Sunway Bukit Gambier,Penang as my  neighbourhoods area.
i choose the area not because these place nearing with my hostel but i want more differerences from the others.From my observing these area is very nice and many facilities.

First step that i do is site analysis.I started analyse the sun path,wind direction and the most important the direction of North.I already visit to the site almost 2 times but for the first times visited i go by groups.

second step: I try to research about the area from internet.I try to find out the developers of these area.

third step: I try to get site plan of Sunway Bukit Gambier from Majlis Perbandaran Penang.Alhamdulillah because the department wants to give cooperation and wants to give me the site plan.


After i got everything i started my work smoothly.I have to draw on 2 A2 boards.


i got the plan..but the plan was separate with 5 papers. I need 1 hour to understand the plan and 1 hour to combine these plan.I was excited to see the end of my works and finally i can do it.. :)


the picture show my drawings. top left is penang map as key plan,top right is direction to reach Sunway Bukit Gmbier as a location plan and the bottom one is site plan of Sunway Bukit Gambier Penang.


this is my drawing. But it is not finish yet.this is my first board drawing. for my site plan on first board i must to follow the scale.

the last picture is my final drawing on 2 A2 boards.Actually i was satisfied with my work.
For first board i must to brief clearly about the site such as the facilities that have at these area.For the second board i also need to brief more about my opinion and give more idea to make these area interesting.

Alhamdulillah i have try my best and i was submitted it to my studio coordinators.


No comments:

Post a Comment