Tuesday 19 November 2013

presentation drawings

Assalamualikum and selamat sejahtera..

my next projects is about presentations drawings.. actually,this is my fourth projects for these semester.These project actually related with project before  ''comfortable chair''. For these projects i need to draw axonometric drawings and also perspective drawings on my first boards. For axonometric drawings that is very easier than perspective drawings.Althought i have basic technical drawing when i study in secondry school but its not enought to me to expert about technical drawing fully.


For perspectives drawing i watch youtube for one day to understand the easier technic that i can follow from 1 point perspective drawing until 3rd points.. i try to follow from first step to another step...Alhamdulillah i got knew knowledge after practise many times and lastly i can do it...


For perspective drawing i need to draw human figure.Seriously,i cannot draw human figure very well,But i try and also try to do. Alhamdulillah,finally i can draw it althought its not nice to see.


left side is my axonometric drawing with 30degree angles

and the right side is 3 points perspective drawing with human figure.:









drawing before colour



after completely with colouring

For colouring I use wooden colours to show that my actual model using timber as the main materials.
my opinions my design is more easier to draw because the shape is so simple.I also need 3 hours to draw and colour my drawing completely.

Besides that, i also need to draw elevation drawing on the next both.. I have to draw plan,rare,right,front and also left side.. For these drawings i need to understand the position of my objects.I need to draw my elevation clearly to present it on my board very well.

 these is my elevation drawings.Complete with colouring..


I hope i can be more considure with my drawing after this and choose more advance and also interesting idea to show to my board.

Thank you.






No comments:

Post a Comment